Tuesday, May 27, 2008

MbiX Fire



This tips and trics make fire from Adobe Photoshop. I worked with Adobe Photosop CS. It is not too simple but I think you can do it if you learn it slowly. Learning Photoshop needs experience. So more experience you had makes you get more tricks in photoshop. In this tricks you will learn about liquify and blending mode, enjoy your photoshop. Here is the steps :

1. Make a New File
Make a new file with background. I worked with black background color, you can change whatever color you like. File > New
2. Draw Lines
Draw horizontal or vertical lines whatever you like. I worked with blue line, you can change it. Use brush tool to make lines.
3. Liquify the lines
Click filter > Liquify (Ctrl+Shift+X). Make lines like fire with tool in the left side. After you finish Click Ok.

4. Blur the line
Blur the line with smudge tool. Make more like fire with this tool. Then, blur the line with gaussian blur. Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur. Set the radius to 7,0 pixels. Click OK.
5. Make a New Layer
Make a new layer. Layer > New > Layer (Ctrl+Shift+N)
6. Make Ellips
Make Ellips with ellips shape tool.
7. Blur the Ellips
Blur the ellips with radial blur. Filter > Blur > Radial Blur. I worked radial blur twice. You can blur it more than one. Set the amount to 100. In the blur method, choose zoom and the quality is good. Click OK
8. Blend the Ellips
Double click in the Ellips shape (in the layer box,right side) or Layer > Layer Style > Blending Option.
Give mark to the Drop Shadow
Give mark to the Inner Shadow
Give mark to the Outer Glow. In the Structure box, you can set the color whatever you want, I picked blue. In the quality box, set the Contour to Cove-Deep.
Give mark to the Inner Glow. In the Structure box, you can set the color whatever you want, I picked grey. In the quality box, set the Contour to Cove-Deep.
Give mark to the Satin. Click OK to finish.
9. Type a Word
You can type whatever you want.

After you try this tips and tricks, show me your fire…don’t forget please leave comment for me. If you have some tips and trics Adobe photoshop, share to me. I want to increase my knowledge with you. Thank you very much…
My email Mbix13@gmail.com
Add to Google

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah bagus mas tutorialnya, pinter photosop ya mas, ajari dunk...

mbix zone said...

wah q juga masih dalam proses pembelajaran neh mas...kita sharing yuk...