Sunday, May 25, 2008

Autumn picture


This tips and trics looks so beauty. It can change the picture (natural environtment:tree, flower, etc) into like autumn season. So I called it autumn trics. This trics is very simple, I believe all people can do this after he/she reads this. This image was edited in adobe photoshop CS. Cool down, here is the steps :


  1. Prepare the image

Click File > Open (Ctrl+O), choose image you want to change into autumn and open it. I suggest, there are some trees or flower in the picture. Click Open.

  1. Create a mask

Use any tool you like to make a selection of the object which will not change into autumn (like people, road, house,etc). I worked with magnetic lasso tool and brush.

  1. Inverse the Mask

Inverse the mask. Click Select > Inverse (Ctrl+Shift+ I)

  1. Change into autumn

Lets get the autumn. Click Image > Adjustments > Color Balance (Ctrl+B). In the Tone Balance select Midtones, set the Color Levels into -57 +48 -86. Change the Tone Balance to Shadows, set the Color Levels into +81 -24 -100. Change the Tone Balance to Highlights, set the Color levels into -8 -98 -60. Click OK. You can change the Color Levels until you get your own autumn.

  1. Deselect the Mask

Click Select > Deselect


After you try this tips and tricks, show me your autumn…don’t forget please leave comment for me. If you have some tips and trics Adobe photoshop, share to me. I want to increase my knowledge with you. Thank you very much…
Add to Google



No comments: